Recovery for Severely Injured Clients
The Rudman Law Firm, APC is a boutique L.A. law firm that handles only personal injury claims. We deliver this level of focused service to provide the very best representation we can to every client. Our goal is to reach the maximum possible settlement or win the highest possible verdict in every case.
We have handled numerous head injury claims and have refined our approach to most effectively prove fault and calculate damages. Our Los Angeles brain injury lawyers consult with a team of medical and financial experts who assist in determining the amount of compensation needed to obtain quality medical treatment and other necessary aid to live with a disability.
Accidents that Cause Head Injuries
Traumatic brain injuries (TBI) may occur because of a blow to the head or a forceful jolt to the body that causes the brain to shift inside the skull. Head injuries may also result from penetration, with a knife, nail or gunshot, for example. Oxygen deprivation and toxins may also cause brain damage. We regularly handle TBI cases involving these types of accidents:
- Fall:Falls often occur around the home or at work. A brain injury victim may slip or trip or fall down steps or off a ladder. Children risk falling from playground equipment, off a trampoline or out of a crib.
- Vehicular accidents:One of the most common causes of TBI are automobile accidents involving motorcycles, cars, tractor-trailers, ATVs or watercraft. Pedestrians and bicyclists who are hit by an automobile are at high risk of brain injuries.
- Sports:Young athletes are particularly susceptible to sports injuries, especially while participating in gymnastics, cheerleading, football, lacrosse, hockey, skateboarding, snowboarding and skiing and other contact and extreme sports.
- Violence:An assault victim may suffer brain damage when she or he is struck by a gunshot or pushed, hit or beaten. The assault may have occurred because of inadequate security on a premises or as an act of domestic violence.
- Shaken baby syndrome:Child abuse at the hands of a daycare provider or nanny can result in head injuries. Babies’ delicate brains can be injured by a seemingly minor jolt, referred to as shaken baby syndrome.
- Explosives:Military personnel may experience lingering effects from the blasts of explosives while on active duty. Certain industrial and manufacturing jobs may also expose workers to explosion-related brain injuries.
- Toxic exposure:Exposure to brain-damaging toxins may happen under certain dangerous work conditions or from defective household products.
Get the Compensation You Are Entitled to for the Brain Damage You Sustained
The Rudman Law Firm, APC handles serious brain damage claims for clients injured in South California. For a free claims evaluation with an experienced Los Angeles brain injury lawyer call toll free at (844) 478-3626 / (844) 4RUDMAN. You can also call our Encino office directly, (818) 769-6969.
Our law firm takes your case on a contingency fee arrangement, so you can pursue justice without coming out of pocket to pay your legal fees. We only bill you for attorneys’ fees once we have recovered damages for you.