Los Angeles Auto Crash Recovery
The Rudman Law Firm, APC represents plaintiffs in personal injury claims. Our lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience investigating personal injury claims, negotiating with auto insurance companies and litigating cases. Because personal injury is all we do, we are able to dedicate our substantial experience and extensive resources to maximizing recovery.
We recognize that car accidents often do not happen during normal business hours and that your injuries may prevent you from coming to our Studio City or Los Angeles offices. Our lawyers and specialists can schedule your complimentary case evaluation in the evenings or on weekends and can come see you in your home or in the hospital.
Our attorneys review the circumstances surrounding your car accident and the types of insurance coverage available to develop a recovery strategy. Depending upon your case, we may pursue damages through these options:
- Liability insurance policy:In order to recover damages for your vehicle or bodily injury under the at-fault driver’s liability insurance, you must prove the other driver was at fault. If it is proven that you were partly at fault, your damages award may be reduced by the percentage you were to blame.
- Collision insurance policy:Your collision policy covers your auto repair costs regardless of who was at fault.
- Medical payments coverage:For an additional premium, you may have bought an add-on to your auto policy that covers you and your passengers’ medical bills resulting from an auto crash.
- Health insurance policy:Your health insurance company is responsible for your medical bills that are covered under the policy’s terms.
- Uninsured motorists:If you bought uninsured motorists coverage, you can recover compensation from your auto insurance company for an accident with an uninsured, underinsured or hit-and-run motorist.
- Lawsuit against the driver:Where the potential recovery is worth the expense of litigating a case against a negligent driver, we pursue court action to recover damages. Our car accident lawyer works with top experts in the fields of accident reconstruction and vehicle engineering to assist in proving how a collision occurred, when the cause is disputed. We are experienced trial attorneys prepared to take your case to trial as needed.
Know your rights after an accident. Once you sign a settlement agreement, you waive your right to pursue additional funds. Immediately following the accident, you may not fully realize the extent of your losses for which you are entitled to compensation. Symptoms of injuries may not manifest for days or weeks after the accident. Even a serious head injury or spinal damage may not be immediately apparent.
Our lawyers collect important evidence as to the nature and extent of your injuries through hospital records, doctors’ notes, diagnostic tests and other medical resources. We work with medical experts and biomechanical engineers to prove disputed injuries. In addition, we help you gather proof of wage losses and diminished earning capacity through paystubs, tax returns and accounting statements. We often consult with experts who assist us in calculating the value of your lost income claim. We then assertively pursue the maximum possible compensation from the insurance companies and the at-fault driver for all of your damages.
Consult with Our Assertive Los Angeles Car Accident Attorney
The Rudman Law Firm, APC helps you recover from the insurance companies and at-fault driver after a car accident. To schedule your free case evaluation, call our Studio City office at (818) 769-6969 or our Los Angeles office at (213) 375-3777 or call us toll free at toll free at (844) 478-3626 / (844) 4RUDMAN. We handle your case on a contingency fee plan.