Dedicated Exclusively to Injury Recovery
The Rudman Law Firm, APC exclusively handles personal injury claims for clients throughout Southern California. Our Los Angeles personal injury lawyers have more than 60 years of combined experience and a passionate dedication to obtaining justice for injury victims. We can help you recover compensation.
What We Do
The Rudman Law Firm, APC solely focuses on personal injury claims. Our lawyers can assist you with claims involving:
- Car accidents: Our attorneys handle accident claims involving passenger vehicles, bicycles, buses, pedestrians, taxis, drunk drivers, distracted drivers and other complicated fact scenarios. We also handle auto-related products liability claims when a defective part caused the accident or exacerbated injuries. After thoroughly investigating your accident, we negotiate with the auto insurance companies for you to receive the maximum possible compensation for your injuries. If a fair settlement is not able to be achieved in your case, we will bring your case to trial.
- Motorcycle accidents: Because of the nature of the vehicle, motorcycle crashes often result in serious, life-altering injuries. During our accident investigation, we focus on issues unique to these types of cases, such as visibility, failure to yield to motorcyclists, lane sharing and the possible effects of unsafe conditions of the roadway. We have substantial experience proving the catastrophic types of injuries caused in these accidents. If appropriate in your case, we might also pursue third parties, such as a construction crew or a municipality responsible for conditions that may have contributed to your accident.
- Truck accidents: Most tractor-trailer collisions involve complex issues of law and multiple defendants, typically the owners of the 18-wheeler, the owners of the trailer and/or cargo being transported, the driver and the driver’s employer. Our firm is on the ground as soon as we are retained to investigate the accident and collect crucial evidence before it is discarded or destroyed.
- Premises liability: Property owners have a duty to maintain their premises and they can be held liable for their failure to do so. If you were injured on another person’s or business’s property, our lawyers immediately investigate whether the property had a dangerous condition about which the owner neglected to warn you. We can help you with a claim involving a slip and fall, a trip and fall, negligent security, an attractive nuisance, a falling object or another dangerous condition.
- Product liability: You expect the hundreds of products you use every day to be safe. If you are injured during the ordinary use of a product, the manufacturer or seller of the product may be liable for damages. Our personal injury lawyers can represent you in a case involving a defective automobile, appliance, structure, industrial equipment, household item or other product.
- Dog bites: California imposes strict liability for injuries caused by dangerous or vicious dogs, even if the owner did not know about the viciousness or there was no previous indication of dangerous propensities. We help you prove your case to pursue damages from the owners and their homeowner insurance policy, if applicable.
- Workplace injuries: In some cases, you may have a claim against your employer or a third party, in addition to or in lieu of your worker’s compensation Our attorneys review the facts of your case and can pursue other legal options on your behalf, where applicable.
- Catastrophic injuries: Our legal team can help you recover for such severe, debilitating injuries such as burns, spinal injury and traumatic brain injury. If you lost a loved one, we can file a wrongful death lawsuit on behalf of your family.
Consult with Our Dedicated Los Angeles Personal Injury Lawyer
The Rudman Law Firm, APC can help you recover. To schedule your free consultation, call our Studio City office at (818) 769-6969 or our Los Angeles office at (213) 375-3777 or call us toll free at (844) 478-3626 / (844) 4RUDMAN. We handle your claim on a contingency fee basis.